Thanks for dropping by!
This site is here to illustrate how we can help YOU across a range of technical audio, music production and education contexts.
Bill has around 20 years experience in various audio roles, including:
* Consulting for a large music industry AVLM group working on trend analysis, digitisation and data driven innovation with a focus on rapid prototyping of new concepts for emerging markets.
* Working as a sound system design specialist for a world leading speaker manufacturer.
* Recording, editing and designing spatial audio content for bespoke surround sound systems.
* Creating and delivering education packages for university, corporate and one to one customers.
* Creating, editing and mixing sound for Film, TV and computer games.
* Mixing front of house and monitors for live music and corporate events.
* 100 independent music releases and many more studio productions as a producer / technician.
It is likely that BrooksAudio will be able to support you to achieve better sound in your project; whether through consultation, collaboration or education.
Please use the contact page to drop us a line, and sign up to the newsletter at the bottom of this page.
View Bill’s full CV HERE.
Has Bill’s work helped you in some way?
Watched a BrooksAudio education video which solved a problem or inspired you?
Loved some William Breakspear or Slim Blue music?
Used one of the BrooksAudio music / sound production tools in your show / live set?
If so, please consider checking out and signing up to the BrooksAudio Patreon.